Nhn Gold Creek Rd Red Lodge, MT 59068 Get directions
- MLS# 337567
- Listed 11 Months 5 Days Ago
20.1 acres on a bench on the eastern flanks of the Beartooth Mountains overlooking the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone River Valley. Great site for your cabin or even off-grid year-round home with some snow plowing and a 4x4. Watch sunrises over the Pryor Mountains and sunsets over the Beartooths! Miles from power, but some folks do live in the area year-round. 8.5 miles to HWY 72, but the county doesn't maintain the road the last 3.5 miles. 13 miles to Belfry, 11 miles to Red Lodge via seasonal Meeteetsee Trail. Cody is 50 miles to the south. For recreation, an easement is in place to hike or ride your horse to the 1000's of acres of BLM public land which adjoin the National Forest. If you love wildlife, this area is home to almost every animal in the Yellowstone Park ecosystem... deer, elk, moose, antelope, mountain goats, bighorn sheep, bear, sage grouse, ruffed grouse, turkeys, sharptails, foxes, mountain lions, coyotes, wolves, and even grizzlies. Mild Covenants. Owner financing.
- Total Bathrooms: 0.00
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Barbed Wire, Partial
- Road Access: Gravel, No Maintenance
- Lot Size Acres: 20.1
- Topography: Level, Mountains, Rolling
- Lot Size Square Feet: 875556
- View: Mountains, Southern Exposure, Trees, Valley, Wooded
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 100.00
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Carbon
- Directions: S. of Belfy 4.5 miles, E. on Grove Crk 6 miles to Gold Creek&Meeteetse Trl X, up Gold creek 2.5 mile.
- Source Property Type: Vacant Land/Acreage
- Possible Use: Recreational
- Area: 12M - Other Montana Counties
- Source Neighborhood: 12M - Other Montana Counties
- Parcel Number: 0013014010
- Zoning Description: NONE - None/Unknown
- Source System Name: C2C
- Natural Gas Unavailable
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Nhn Gold Creek Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.