- For Sale
Cherry Creek Rd Forsyth, MT 59327 Get directions$84,500 $440/Sq. ft.
- Age 29 Years
- MLS# 334716
- Listed 2 Months 11 Days Ago
Are you dreaming of moving to the hills or finding a secluded getaway? Maybe 84 acres of rolling hills with Ponderosa Pine trees offer you the seclusion you seek. This is a beautiful area full of wildlife (deer, turkeys, elk, antelope) offering lots of solitude and some great ridge top building sites. Build your cabin and enjoy the peace of the wind in the pines with majestic sunsets and sunrises. No utilities here, one must be self-sustainable.... solar or wind, your own well, cell phones work here....You would be 28 miles south of Interstate 94 and the Yellowstone River. The property is 8.5 miles east of the state highway 447 and 38 miles southeast of Forsyth (pop 1800), the nearest grocery store. Billings is 135 miles to the west. The owner will finance with at least 20% down. The land is part of the Wildhorse Subdivision; they maintain the roads and have mild covenants that insure it will stay rural for the future. There is private access to public land as well.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Total Bathrooms: 0.00
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Barbed Wire, Partial
- Road Access: Gravel, Privately Maintained
- View: Meadow, Mountains, Rural, Trees, Valley, Wooded
- Lot Size Square Feet: 3690403
- Lot Size Acres: 84.72
- Topography: Rolling, Sloping
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- Association Name: 25
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 514.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Rosebud
- Directions: Exit 103 off I-94; S. on HWY 447 for 19.9 M., E. on Cherry Crk for 8.8 Miles. to sign on right.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Vacant Land/Acreage
- Parcel Number: 0000002598
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 192
- Year Built: 1990
- Property Age: 29
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Cherry Creek Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.