- For Sale
Nhn Tamarack Dr WY 82083 Get directions$19,900
- MLS# 339743
- Listed 1 Month Ago
Escape to West and enjoy the Big Vistas of Wyoming! This is some great recreational property with a great elevated building site. This 35 acres of remote Wyoming land is near Wheatland Reservoir #3! 55 miles north of Laramie & approximately 15 miles northeast of Rock River (pop 200) via paved and gravel roads. Just 2 miles from Wheatland Reservoir #3 which offers some great fishing, windsurfing, boating and recreation; approximately 15 miles west of the Laramie Mountains where there is National Forest land and elk, moose, bear, bighorn sheep, turkeys and grouse. A mile off the County road via a private road (Banyon Way, then Tamarack)! At 6900 feet in elevation it is a challenging area for year-round living, but some do live here through the winter. Power is 3/4 of a mile away, but this area is great for solar or wind. Unobstructed views of Elk Mountain, the Laramies and the Shirley Mountains. Lots of antelope and deer, occasionally elk. Owner will finance with $5000 or more down.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Fencing: Barbed Wire
- Road Access: Dirt/Clay, Gravel, No Maintenance
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1526342
- View: Mountains, Pond/Lake, Rural, Valley
- Lot Size Acres: 35.04
- Topography: Level, Rolling, Sloping
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 140.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: OUTSIDE MONTANA
- Directions: N. of Rock River on Hwy 30, E. on Fetterman Rd 12 miles to Banyon, L. to Tamarack, left 1/2 mile.
- Tax Year: 2019
- Source Property Type: Recreational Land/Acreage
- Area: 12O - Outside Montana
- Source Neighborhood: 12O - Outside Montana
- Parcel Number: R0017784
- Zoning Description: RR - Rural Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Nhn Tamarack Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.