- For Sale
6650 Big Cheese Natrona Way WY 82646 Get directions$79,900
- MLS# 338336
- Listed 20 Days Ago
30 miles west of Casper, Wyoming is the Pine Mountain. This beautiful 40 acre property is on the first ridge of the mountain, with great views to the east of the Laramie Mountains, as well as the Granite mountains to the south and glimpses of the Bighorns to the north. It has pine trees, junipers and some impressive sandstone rock formations. There is a beautiful area on top for building with all of the views in all directions... or there is access on the west side of the property were you could build as well. Power is currently about a half mile to the east, down along the county road. This property is about a half mile up Big Cheese off of the maintained county road, about 6 miles south of the state highway. This area has lots of wildlife including elk, mule deer, whitetails, turkeys, antelope and bear. If you are looking for a private escape or a place to relocate, this may be what you have been longing for. Call or email for more details.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Access: Gravel, Privately Maintained
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1764180
- View: Farm Land, Mountains, Trees, Valley, Wooded
- Lot Size Acres: 40.5
- Topography: Hillside, Rolling, Rough
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 198.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: OUTSIDE MONTANA
- Directions: At Natrona, go south 5 miles, just past Johnson Canyon road, go right up mountain. Call for map.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Vacant Land/Acreage
- Area: 12O - Outside Montana
- Source Neighborhood: 12O - Outside Montana
- Parcel Number: R0052897
- Zoning Description: RR - Rural Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity Avail. In Area
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 6650 Big Cheese Natrona Way
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.