High Mountain land with Clear Creek near Anaconda!
- Coming Soon
- Mountain property
- Coming Soon
CC-65a Lower Clear Creek Trail Anaconda, MT, 59711 United States Get directions$59,500
- StyleLand with a creek
- Area Southwest Montana
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 2 Days Ago
If you would like to have some high mountain property with a year-round creek that is remote and offers lots of trees for seclusion, check out this 20 acres of Rocky Mountain beauty. It is about 6 or 7 miles from the pavement on the side of Mt Haggin, a 10,000 plus feet high mountain where mountain goats and bighorn sheep roam. You will find elk, moose, deer and bear in this area for company. Just a half mile from public land. Seasonal access or else maybe by snowmobile in the winter or lots of snowplowing... Call for details and more photos.
- Trees, creek and views at over 7300 feet in elevation this property is for the mountain lover. It is steep with lots of trees and a few level building sites, but it would give you lots of seclusion. Plenty of lodge pole trees for building your own cabin or just to enjoy for the seclusion, plus it has a year-round creek.
- This area is near Anaconda (pop 8000) and about 5 miles from power. This are has lots of recreational opportunities-- fishing in the Big Hole River, or Wise River or Clark Fork is all within 30 miles of the property. There is a nice ski area 25 miles from Anaconda (Discovery Basin) and the small resort community of Fairmont Hot Springs is only about 15 miles away. There is also a nice golf course at Fairmont as well as in Anaconda.
- Trees and lots of snow... if you love snow, this property will get you into the middle of it... Mostly lodge pole pines on the property, but some spruce and firs as well. Some rock formations and nice building sites near the road. Elevation is from 7300 to 7600 feet.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $100
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||W K Dwyer School||PK-2||3.4 mi|
|1||Anaconda High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|3||Lincoln School||3-5||3.8 mi|
|4||Fred Moodry 7-8||6-8||3.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.