- For Sale
Nhn Meeteetse Trail Rd Belfry, MT 59008 Get directions$48,500
- MLS# 322620
- Listed 7 Months 12 Days Ago
End of the road property would offer one a very private 21 acres bordering 1000's of acres of public land on 3 sides. Only 5.5 miles off the state highway, just north of the Meeteetse Trail County road. This is a great area for wildlife including elk, mule deer, antelope, sage grouse, sharptails and even an occasional bear. Great for an off-grid home or cabin get away. Just 12 miles by seasonal road to Red Lodge, 5 miles to the National Forest. About 12 miles to Belfry via county roads and the state hwy. There are 2 parcels together here, each for $48, 500 or both for $87, 500-- together get over 42 acres. Horses and other livestock is fine, mild covenants, manufactured homes allowed, two residences per 20 acres. Call today for more information and to set up a showing!
- Total Bathrooms: 0.00
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Access: Gravel
- View: Mountains, Southern Exposure, Valley
- Lot Size Square Feet: 923472
- Lot Size Acres: 21.2
- Topography: Mountains, Rolling, Sloping
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 100.00
- MLS Listing Status: Active
- County: Carbon
- Directions: 8.5 miles S. of Belfry, rt on Chance Rd, rt on Robertson to Meeteetse Trl, rt for 4 miles to sign.
- Tax Year: 17
- Datasource Property Type: Recreational Land/Acreage
- Parcel Number: 0003324751
- Source System Name: C2C
- Natural Gas Unavailable
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Nhn Meeteetse Trail Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.