- For Sale
S Frontier Trl Unit FR9 WY 82225 Get directions$49,500
- MLS# 330561
- Listed 3 Months 26 Days Ago
King of the hill views in Wyoming. 36.5 ACRES just 25 miles north of Lusk, Wyoming (pop 1600) with power, views and privacy! East of the state highway 85 approximately 4 miles, south facing slope with king of the hill views that stretch to the north, east and south, including glimpses of the Black Hills. Private and secluded area in a county with 2500 residents.... Wildlife includes Whitetail and Mule Deer, antelope, turkeys, coyotes and sharptail grouse. There are some elk in the area. 60 miles south of Newcastle, Wyoming and the Black Hills, about the same from Hot Springs, South Dakota. 130 miles south of Rapid City, SD and about 130 miles east of Casper, Wyoming. Owner will finance with 20% or more down. Roads are maintained by the subdivision ($120 a year) and you have an access road along 2 sides of the property, one to the top of the hill for the king of the hill build site, another tucked in at the base of the ridge.
- Total Bathrooms: 0.00
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Access: Gravel, Privately Maintained
- View: Farm Land, Meadow, Rural, Southern Exposure, Trees, Valley, Wooded
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1592771
- Lot Size Acres: 36.565
- Topography: Hillside, Rolling, Sloping
- Association Name: 120-road maintenance
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 215.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: OUTSIDE MONTANA
- Directions: 21M. N. on HWY 85, E. on Boner 3.4 M, L. 1/2 M. to gate, then 1/4 M. to Crossroads & Frontier Trail.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Vacant Land/Acreage
- Parcel Number: R0005953
- Lot Number: FR-9
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity to Lot
- Telephone To Lot
Building and Construction
- New Construction: N
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for S Frontier Trl Unit FR9
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.