Seller represented by:
Dean Petty with Mountainlands Of Montana
- For Sale
52 Crazy Horse Ln Belfry, MT 59008 Get directions$1,300,000 $375/Sq. ft.
- Age 10 Years
- MLS# 314609
- Listed 6 Months 8 Days Ago
This end of the road, remote & gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home borders Custer National Forest giving you a backyard that extends all the way to Yellowstone National Park! The interior is beautifully finished with hardwoods, with log post and beam accents, Custom Rock Fireplace, solar power for electric, propane generator and in-floor radiant heat. It is made for the coldest weather with ICF Blocks and R-45 insulation. Wrap around porch gives you views in all directions. Stunningly situated on the eastern flanks of the Beartooth Mountains, 18 miles from Red Lodge via seasonal back roads, or about 35 miles via the state highway. This property offers views into the Beartooths as well as eastward across the Clark's Fork of the Yellowstone River valley to the Pryor and Bighorn Mountains. These 149 acres are the ultimate in privacy, yours to be shared with elk, deer, and antelope.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Dean Petty with Mountainlands Of Montana
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bedrooms On Lower Level: 2
- Bedrooms On Upper Level: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Gas Wall, Propane, Solar
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Attached
- Lot Size Acres: 149.002
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6490527
Other Property Info
- Features: Appliances, Deck, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Washer Dryer
- Description: End of the road, remote & gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home on 149 acres against Custer National Forest 10 miles off the pavement bordering Wyoming, National Forest and BLM public land.
- Annual Tax Amount: 4850
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Carbon
- Directions: Southeast of Red Lodge, off highway 72, take Chance rd, then Robertson Draw for 9.5 miles, left on Crazy Horse Ln to end. Borders Wyoming State line and National Forest. Broker must accompany. Call for showing instructions.
- Source Property Type: Farm and Ranch
- Area: (16) Red Lodge, Cooke City
- Source Neighborhood: (16) Red Lodge, Cooke City
- Township: Township 9 South
- Property Subtype: Recreation
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 3464
- Year Built: 2011
- Building Exterior Type: Cedar, Stone, Wood
- Improvements: Perimeter fenced, seasonal creek, wildlife includes elk, deer, bear, antelope and more.
- Property Age: 10
- House Style: 3-Level
|4||Mountain View School||PK-5||12.1 mi|
|5||Roosevelt Junior High School||6-8||12.1 mi|
|8||Red Lodge High School||9-12||13 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 52 Crazy Horse Ln
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.